|Academic Courses and Fees|
|Courses offered||Age||Qualification||Duration||Course Fees|
|BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration||17 to 25 years||10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board or school.||3 Yrs||Talk to Our Expert Counsellor|
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a three-year professional undergraduate business management programme that teaches students from all academic backgrounds, including science, the arts, and commerce, managerial and entrepreneurial abilities. There are many BBA specialties available, including finance, marketing, and human resource management.
Top BBA Colleges in India will make BBA Admissions decisions based on merit and entrance examinations in 2022. Some of the top BBA colleges are located in cities like Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, and Delhi. BBA course costs might range from 60,000 to 24,50,000 Indian rupees. The average course fee for BBA programmes at colleges in Mumbai ranges from INR 2,08,000 to 3,68,000. MIT College of Management, KIAMS, and FLAME University are a few of the BBA colleges in Pune.
A well-liked undergraduate course is BBA.
Students from the three disciplines—science, business, and the arts—can enrol in the course.
A full-time BBA programme lasts three years and is broken up into six semesters. There are, however, a number of five-year dual degree BBA programmes, including BBA LLB and Integrated MBA.
Merit-based admissions to BBA programmes are given in addition to consideration of test results.
BBA programmes can be pursued full-time, part-time, by correspondence, or online. The most well-liked option is a full-time BBA.
After finishing Class 12, students can enrol in the BBA programme.
BBA is the ideal choice for students who want to pursue a career in management or business after Class 12. One needs to have excellent leadership and managerial skills if they want to have a successful career in the business and corporate sphere due to the fierce competition. A student who pursues a BBA after graduating from high school will have access to a variety of employment options. BBA graduates who want to advance quickly in the management and business fields might also choose to pursue higher education, such as an MBA. Here are some reasons for enrolling in a BBA programme:
For admissions into BBA courses, students needed to clear the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board or school.
Some colleges consider the criteria of securing 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
The age should be between 17 to 25 years
List of Recommended Colleges
● Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM), Salt Lake, Kolkata
● University of Engineering and Management (UEM),New Town, Kolkata
● B. P. Poddar Institute of Management & Technology, West Bengal
● United World School of Business (UWSB), Ahmedabad, Gujrat
● Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Institute Of Management Science, Kolkata
● Christ University, Bengaluru
● Alliance University, Bengaluru
● Jain University, Bengaluru
● Presidency University, Bengaluru
● Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
● Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bengaluru
● The Oxford College of Business Management, Bengaluru
● IFIM Business School, Bengaluru
● Prin. L.N.Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool), Bengaluru
● International School of Business & Media (ISB&M)
● NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata
● Karnavati University, Gujrat
For more information contact: Unicorn Edu Solutions
Read more: BBA